Image Map

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Welcome to my world (=

Well i suppose an introduction is in order...Ashley is the name. Kentucky is the state of my origin. Thats all personally that i feel i need to share at this point of time, but that may change with time...or not. I am a Bride To Be & i am in need of a creative outlet. Many things interest me, i find alot of things beautiful or amusing. I say LOL alot, so prepare yourselves, i think alot of things are funny. Be ready...are you ready?? -to enter my world of chaos, craziness, boringness, goofiness, & flat out being weird and enjoying my weird crazy but amazingly beautiful life? Cause i have arrived!
                                                                                -Ashley<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...