Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wedding DIY Projects!!

I have been thinking about what all DIY things i will be doing for my wedding. So i decided i will write up a list which the list will probably be a work in progress give or take a few things from it. So here's my list:

*Done*
- Personalized Candy Bar Wrappers
Personalized Candy Kiss Bottom Stickers
Day Of Wedding Schedules for Girls & Guys 
Personalized Bride & Maid of Honor Shirts 


*In Progress*
-Personalized Bridesmaids, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring bearer, & DJ Shirts
-Brides Wedding Day Emergency Survival Kit
-Bridesmaids Survival Kit Gifts
-Favors
-Centerpieces
-Homemade Garter
-Personalized Aisle Runner
-Personalized Water Bottle Labels
-Sashes & Cami's For The Bridesmaids Dresses


*DIY Help*
-Flower bouquets & boot's (DIY by my sister)
-Cake (Again being done by my sister)

*Things I MIGHT or might not make*
-Personalized Napkins
-Personalized Name wired hangers for Bridesmaids

Lists are still a work in progress...Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...