So while in the midst of wedding planning i came across the situation of needing favors for my guests. I had seen on websites that you can buy pre-made Candy Bar Wrappers personalized with your names or whatever you choose to put on them but they was kinda pricey seeing as how i have 1,000 other things to buy for a wedding that are much more important. But me being the daring DIY Bride i am decided i would attempt at homemade candy bar wrappers for the miniature hersheys bars. While googling up wrapper templates or atleast just the size i needed to make the wrappers i came to a dead end when the whole 1 blank wrapper template i found was the wrong size. So, after a lil bit of adjustment and work i have created the template for my wrapper which i am going to share for all the other Do It Yourself Brides who might want to create and print off their own mini candy wrappers for there wedding or parties without going through all the trouble & hard time i did trying to get the right size wrappers. Its the perfect size for the Miniature Hershey Candys Bars & I hope this will help someone else make their busy wedding planning job easier on them. Below is a picture of the practice run i done on mini bars of Dark Chocolate & a free template you can save and use for your own candy bars along with instructions on how to do it. enjoy!
*TO CREATE YOUR OWN PERSONALIZED CANDY BAR WRAPPERS*
1. Save the blank template i have shown below.
2. Open the saved template on paint or whatever photo editing program you may be using
3. Just write your names or add a pic within the section titled "front" (that will be the front of your
candy bar) write or design whatever you would like on these whether it be for a wedding, party, or just
to do something special for someone.
4. copy & paste whatever design youve put in the middle of your bar onto all the other bars so
they all look the same.
5. Print out the page once you've saved the wrapper design you would like. (make sure your printer
settings are set for picture to fit page & the 8x10inch page otherwise your wrappers might not come out
the right size. I know this from many printed pages of experience lol.)
6. Next you cut out all of the mini wrappers preferably as straight and neat as you can for a better cleaner
7. Last you take a stick of regular glue, put it on the back of your homemade wrappers, & glue them over the original wrappers! Your Done!
Now you will have your own personalized Mini Candy Bars to fit your style & occasion.
(This Template is actual size. Enjoy)
My Practice Candy Bars using the template.
BONUS:: A Template to help you also make personalized bottom stickers for Candy Kisses!
Instructions are same as the candy bar wrappers. Save, Design, Print, Glue!
Candy Kiss Sticker Template! (actual size)
My practice run using the Candy Kiss Template with a design using Initials! (i actually done the practice run on HUGS not kisses cause i had hugs laying around cause i dont really like them lol)