Image Map

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Song Stuck in my head while Wedding Planning!

Sooo, If you have read my previous post you know i am a Bride to Be...A stressful job itself but for some reason im staying very calm and relaxed about the planning task i have before me...for now anyways!The colors of my wedding day chosen by my groom (blue & orange) and i never thought i would have such a hard time finding blue & orange stuff until time came to actually find them & now they r nowhere to be found. But for some unusual reason i have particular song stuck in my head. A song introduced to my & my man by my younger brother which he found on youtube. The title "Blue & Orange", a goofy Florida Gators inspired spin off of the popular song "Black & Yellow." soo, in result of him showing us this song idk why but i have been running around for the past 3 days singing "blue & orange, blue & orange, blue & orange, blue & orange." ahh! 


YEAH! UH HUH, YOU KNO WAT IT IS, BLUE & ORANGE-BLUE & ORANGE-BLUE & ORANGE-BLUE & ORANGE!!!


Now that our gator fest is over-till next time lovies!
love, the hillbilly princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...