Image Map

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Secret Confession!

Okay so I have a secret. Well, it's kind of a secret and kind of not a secret, if that makes sense. It's a secret the hubs doesn't even know, well sort of. It's something I tend to be in denial about & I kindly under-exaggerate to the hubs when we talk about it.

I have a lot of...CLOTHES!

The hubs knows I have a lot of clothes, he talks about it when he sees me dig in the closet, but honestly he doesn't realize just how many clothes I really have. (which I realized today is ALOT.)

How Many Clothes??
 So as you guys might or might not know we are kinda living out of boxes since we were hoping to have our place done by now (which we are nowhere close.) So I went down into the basement today to dig for some clothes in our piles of boxes, my winter clothes to be more specific. Not only do I have plenty of clothes unpacked, but there are at least 3 BIG boxes, 2 medium boxes, and 3 dressers full of clothes...all mine & that's just whats in the basement. Up here unpacked I have an entire dresser full, plus there are clothes stacked ontop of the dresser, and a whole rack full of shirts. (I think I have a problem) The hubs has all his clothes in 2 dressers, but mine are crazy.



So I just brought up a few of my winter clothes, not all of them, just enough to last me the winter. Once I brought them up I realized that the hubs would kill me if he seen all the clothes I brought up, so I had to stealthily organize them and put them away where he wouldn't notice more clothes being added. Only issue is, we don't have a closet. Yep you heard me right, the room we are staying in doesn't have a closet, so I have a pole hanging across one corner for shirts and a dresser underneath it (which doesn't leave me a lot of hiding places) And believe me, sweaters & hoody's take up a lot of space, they aren't easily hidden.

Here's the pile of clothes I brought up

^You see that box right there in on the left side of the picture above?? yeah, inside that box is one of those vacuum bags that you can fit a lot of clothes in & vacuum it to be small.

This pic below is the clothes that were in that box!


Mwuhahaha! I can't stop myself, and I don't even buy clothes, but like once in a blue moon. I don't know how I managed to get them...But I thought it was funny & Just thought I would share with you all. 

Can you guys believe it's already that time of the year where we have to start pulling out the winter clothes? Here where I live its been getting as low as the 30s, brrr!

since its confession time,
Any dirty little secrets you guys would like to share??








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...