Image Map

Monday, August 6, 2012

Trip 2 Michael's!


So yesterday I went to Tennessee, just to go shopping! They had their annual no tax weekend on clothes & stuff. Me, my sister, & her husband went to the mall & a few other stores outside of the mall & I bought all kinds of stuff. Mostly clothes but that is not what this post is about. I just wanted to celebrate that I went to Michael's Craft store & bought stuff for the first time in my life! I have never bought anything from a craft store, EVER!!! I've never been in a craft store other than this Michael's.
MY FIRST CRAFT STORE EXPERIENCE!

 God what I would do to have a craft store here in my town. We don't have one for hours, I think the one in Tennessee might even be the closest & that's sad! We don't have a mall within hours either but I went in that craft store & the possibilities were endless. I LOVED IT!!! I didn't buy much though because the things I were looking for I couldn't find. But be informed I may have some craft projects in the works soon once I get some free time!!

YAY! Just wanted to brag I finally got to go to a craft store, & now I'm going to have to start making trips a regular thing!! Start making shopping list's ladies for the next one so i don't get distracted by everything & my mind go blank again. LOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...