(p.s. I forgot to take a picture after I framed it but I have already wrapped it, but I did put this in a picture frame after it was completely dry!)
Plain White Poster Board
2 Different size paint brushes (a big one to cover more area and a small one for the small areas and details)
2 Different colored acrylic paints (Black & Red)
& A picture of the Misfits Skull
1, First thing I did was cut my poster board to the size I wanted. I am using a 16x24 frame to frame it after I paint it so I use a ruler to mark it and cut it at 16x24.
2. Next I drew the misfits skull (or you could print it to make life easier) and then cut it out with my Exacto knife (which is the hard part because its kind of a complicated skull)
3. Then I just positioned it where I wanted it on the poster board (taped it so it would stay) and traced it with a pencil. I actually done this twice side by side because I wanted 2 skulls side by side on this picture.
I know its hard to see my pencil but I done it lightly to make sure it would look right so if i had to erase I could easily do that. But if you screw up a little and cant get it all erased the paint will more then likely cover it up anyways. I drew a big hear around the two skulls.
4. I drew out the words "Misfit Love" towards the bottom of the heart, I tried my best to write it in the Misfits signature font, doesn't have to be perfect! and then stenciled it on the same way I done the skulls, draw (or print) it out, cut out with exacto knife, tape to poster board and trace with a pencil.
I also free-handed a bow on one of the skulls head (to make it a girl skull haha)
5. Next I started painting the black. I outlined everything and filled in the heart (leaving the skulls white)
6. Finally I painted the background and the bow on the girl skull with red acrylic paint. Let Dry & Frame!!