Image Map

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Twitter Princess!

So I have made a twitter account. I made it about a week or so ago & I'll be honest, I still don't know how to use it.  I don't really know how to tweet someone or re-tweet, or answer tweets. I've not even told anyone I have it so I don't have any followers but I figure that might be good til I can learn to properly use it lol. I read a guide to twitter that can be found HERE @ Girl Loves Glam where  @DaveGuymon is giving all his tips & tricks & things for twitter, but I must admit, I'm still a little confused. I learn best by doing so I will catch on but for now I'm using it mostly for tweets & updates which seems to be a more personal life twitter then a blog one because I talk more about what I am doing throughout the day then I do about my blog lol. But that's what twitters for right?? uhhh right??

So if you want to follow me on twitter I THINK my twitter name is @ashleyhbp
get it ashley hbp. as in HillBilly Princess LOL.
I have a icon under my about me in the right sidebar you can click it=====>
OR you can click the Twitter icon below & it should take you to my twitter page.

Image Map




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...