Image Map

Thursday, June 14, 2012

I was FEATURED @ Ginger Snap Crafts!

OMG!! So I was just reading some of my favorite blogs most recent post and came across THIS POST by Ginger Snap Crafts Blog that features 25 cute & easy father's day gift ideas! I know this is probably not that big of a deal to any of you especially those of you who have been featured before, however I have not been featured yet and this was my very first feature!! I bout croaked when I seen Ginger from Ginger Snap Crafts really shared one of my fathers day projects. If you'd like to check out which of my projects she featured it is my Hand Print Plaque & T-shirt for Father's Day!

Sorry just had to vent somewhere I was so super excited, it's such a big deal to me!
THANK YOU SO MUCH GINGER!!




Oh & Also, I added a Pinterest Pin-It Button to each of my blog posts now! You can find it at the bottom left side of my posts, it looks like this:




If you see something in my post you like you can easily pin it to your Pinterest now. All you do is go to the post with something on it you want to pin, scroll to the bottom & hit that Pin it button and it will take you to a page with all of the pictures on that post and you just click on whichever picture it is you was wanting to pin and pick which of your Pinterest albums to pin it to and TA-DAHH!! Pinned to your Pinterest in a few easy steps!! Hope this makes things easier!

AGAIN THANK YOU TO GINGER FROM GINGER SNAP CRAFTS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...