Image Map

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Updates + Me!? NAILED IT!

I originally had this post titled “late night ramblings” (because I wrote it last night) Then I realized I am considering 11 o’clock at night late, a 21 year old who thinks 11 is late…yeah that’s how lame I am! If by lame you mean AWESOME, NAILED IT!…yeah sorry bout that I have been watching a lot of How I Met Your Mother on Netflix,  its Legend-wait for it-DARY! Okay I’m done!

I decided to talk tonight (I know run for the hills). But I realized I don’t exactly share a lot on this blog, it’s mostly my projects or random things but never me talking or sharing anything. Do you guys even know me at all? I bet not! So I just feel like to get a better feel for me maybe I should talk a little bit & share maybe. Have I scared you away yet? If you’ve made it this far congratulations, you deserve a cookie!
Lets start off with: I am BORED! The hubs come home from work, and I kid you not, fell asleep before he was even here 3 minutes. He crashed out on the bed with boots on and sunglasses still on his head. He obviously worked extremely hard. Me being the loving wife I am took his boots & sunglasses off for him, he didn’t budge. Don’t worry I checked for breathing, he’s still alive! LOL. But usually I do everything I have to do during the day while he is at work and then in the evenings I try to spend them with him (mostly just watching tv.) But tonight, I am going solo…well until I decided to blog. hello friends! :)

WINDOWS LIVE WRITER? Wonder why I randomly blurted that?? It’s because I am using it right now, for the first time, ever! I have heard people rave about how its much easier to use then the blogger writer so I decided I would give it a try and I have no clue what I’m doing or how to even post what I’m typing. I’m not really experimenting with anything just yet, just typing my little heart out. You all will hate me by the end of this post because of all the talking. Another thing to learn about me, I am a talk-aholic. I could talk/type for days! One of my many charms.

PROJECT: MAKING HOME! I might as well break this post down into sections and the next thing on my mind is my home. UGHHH!!! *pulls hair out* Things are progressing slowly as I knew they would but gosh, it is quite stressful. Uncle-in-law came to help and he’s got a lot done but one of the main things I really want done has yet to even be touched. Because of this I have come to the conclusion that I need to suck it up, learn how to use a saw, & build what I need myself. What may you ask do I need, my bar. No not like a place to store booze, but like an island bar. There was one in my place until father-in-law decided to go out on whim and rip it out, and by rip I mean DEMOLISH! It was unsalvageable! Uncle-in-law promised to build me a new one back (to save some dough) since he works on homes and does things like that for a living. Might not be happening, Uncle-in-law is possibly leaving soon. Once we get the slightest chill in the air that signals fall or winter could be approaching he jets back down south to sunny Florida! (who could blame him?) So I’m going to have to put my big girl pants on & start building. (now’s the time to really run for the hills haha). Can’t be too hard right?…uhhh right??……and yes I have noticed my lack of Project: Making Home posts, not because of lack of work. We’ve worked out tush’s off for weeks. But it’s nothing I can really post tutorials on mostly just updates and I have took sooo many pictures I honestly just do not want to go through them and have to organize them. Yes I am honestly and openly admitting that there have been no Project Making Home posts because of pure laziness!

I think I have talked your heads off enough for one day, sorry for the boring post but I was bored myself and felt like you guys could maybe get a better feel for me if I talked to you a little bit more, don’t worry I’m not gonna be posting big long posts like this on the regular, maybe everyone once in a while! Hope that’s okay, I love all my loyal followers! If you have any questions you can comment or send me an email (my email address is Here). If you haven’t figured out by now I love to talk, so feel free to message. haha! Love & appreciate you all!


         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...