So Let's Just Jump Right Into It...
-Foam Board $1
-Mod Podge (I used Matte but its whatever you prefer)
-Pictures. (I printed a bunch of 4x6s not any particular amount but I think it took like 30. and one 5x7 to be the center picture) about $15
Total Cost: about $16 (since i already had the tape, scissors, and Mod Podge)
1. First, Lay out your foam board and your pictures.
2. Next, layout how you will want your pictures on your foam board. Move & switch em around until it looks like what you want.
3. Now you will cut down any pictures that need cut down to the size you need them to be. Let me stress to cut as straight as possible. Of course all the pictures in this busy collage will more then likely distract anyone from any small mistakes you make but not cutting straight could lead to gaps in between the pictures.
4. Tape pictures where you want them. The tape won't stay on there permanently we are just doing that so the pictures don't lose there place while were working on different parts of the board. (or if you want to take a break like I did so you can set the board aside and the pictures wont lose their place.) So i just stuck some tape on the back and taped it down where I chose to place it. I will take the tape off later on.
Once the board is taped it should look like this:
5. Now one a time we are going to take the pictures off. Take off one picture, Remove the tape, Mod Podge the bottom of the picture, Put the picture back in its place, use a card to flatten out any air bubbles, and move on to the next picture. Repeat til the whole board has all of the pictures permanently attached.
DONT FORGET: to flatten air bubbles with some sort of card.
6. Once you have all the pictures Mod Podged on we will Mod Podge over it to seal it in & Give it that canvas'd look. (Don't worry it dries clear)
7. Let Dry & WAH-LA!
(sorry for the glare on these pics caused by the flash on my camera)