Image Map

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

DIY Copy & Paste Onsies for Twins!

TWINS! I had to do this because my husbands cousin/best friend had twins, girl & boy! I'll never get this opportunity to make something like this again (I never know people with twins) so I definitely decided to make this now for them. I do not have pics of the baby's wearing them yet because they have not put them on them yet because I got the onsies big so they can grow into them, they are still so tiny & cant fit into the 3-6 months & 6-9 months I got for them. (the boy is a size bigger then the girl.) And also I don't know how they would feel about me putting their children on the internet. LOL.


Supplies Needed:
2 Onsies (one for each baby)
Fabric Marker
Printed words of COPY & PASTE or paper & pencil to make your own
scotch tape
Exacto knife or scissors
cutting board (if your using exacto knife, so you don't cut up your table)


LETS BEGIN...

1. First were gonna get our supplies together. (I got the onsies from Walmart, about $3 a piece, they have solid ones too.)

2. Make or print your stencils. Then use scissors or your exacto knife to cut it out. (don't forget to use a cutting board if your using the exacto knife, don't want to cut your table.)



3. Next we are going to tape one of the stencils onto one of the onsies using scotch tape. Then we are going to take the fabric marker and color in the stencil, then peel it off & fix any imperfections. (I put copy on the girls & paste on the boys because the girl was born first, but it's whatever you prefer.)

4. Next repeat the previous step with the other onsie. Tape on stencil, color in with fabric marker, peel, fix any imperfections!

5. YOUR DONE!











4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...